Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 31)

Wow, Just Wow - And THANK YOU! - almost-scammed-but-not-this-time-eff-you-cmls-very

Posted: Apr 18th, 2019 - 10:23 pm In Reply to: SCAM EMPLOYER, BE AWARE - Be very careful

Can't thank you all enough. After a long workday, while going through mail, making dinner, answering other email, making sure my teenage son didn't forget to feed the cat, and otherwise doing the usual evening rush, I would go back over to my desktop to compose my cover letter to CMLS. I was excited to see .10 cpl offered but thought I'd probably missed the boat because the job was posted almost 24 hours ago. Evidently, finishing and sending that email would have been jumping on a sinking ship just waiting to happen if I hadn't looked them up on the company board first.

Thank you, everyone! On the upside, I now have an updated cover letter ready to go, but not to them! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)