Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

iScribes - I applied

Posted: Apr 9th, 2019 - 1:47 pm In Reply to: iScribes - Gertrude

to this company a while back and the recruiter (A) was ridiculous with demands. For one thing, the job is very low paying. They color it with the promise of a bonus, but I really don't know about that or how it works. Like has been posted, they expect you to decipher the doctor's words and put them in report form. What if you get it wrong?

Anyway, for one reason or another the recruiter and I had a bad relationship and on a rather small technicality, she refused to hire me. I was upset at the time, but not now. I knew it was time to move on and get away from all of this kind of work.

The only way I would be a scribe, would be to work in an office and believe me, this job is nothing like the MT work we are used to. I talked to a scribe once in an office who didn't even know what expanders were. Also and this may have changed, but at that time, you could not use a foot pedal. If anything, that sort of sealed the deal for me.

Again another company expecting 100% and giving back 50% to the hard working MT/scribe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)