Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: neadasddjfslflsjfsfjslasiuAS.. (Views: 42)

WC P.S. - WC

Posted: Apr 6th, 2019 - 11:35 pm

PS to my other posts.  I know some of you have to take care of disabled kids at home and have to work MT work or feel you do, did you know that you can get paid to take care of your child at home by the state as it cost them less?  My friend works as a hair dresser and instead of the state coming in her home to take care of her child, or take to a daycare, the state pays her 17.00 an hour to take care of her.  My neice did the same with her mother-in-law.  They get better care, cheaper for the state, and you can stay home.  There are many things like that out there, but you have to dig deep and ask questions.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)