Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anyone Concerned About Scriptus, Your Word Expanders, and Using Pedable at EDOC - EDOCMT

Posted: Jan 16th, 2019 - 12:37 am

EDOC is at it again with migrating to the Scriptus platform, but the MTs will not be able to use their own word expanders.  Our short cuts will be built into the platform.  Awhile back, they did a test run with this app that we had to download from NCH Software called Pedable.  It created a lot of drama.  I was just wondering if there are any MTs working for Edoc's who can give me some reassurance because I'm afraid I'm going to have to look for another company to work for.  I can't see how this is going to work, at least not for everybody, especially those who use InstanText.  I welcome any thoughts you may have.  You can email me privately if you wish. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)