Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I believe that they are looking to go to VR..sm - EDOCer

Posted: Jan 16th, 2019 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Anyone Concerned About Scriptus, Your Word Expanders, and Using Pedable at EDOC - EDOCMT

and that is why they are moving the audio over to Scriptus. Also, if you have read the latest newsletter they are working on "talk to text." What that means to me is VR and lower pay :( I would say keep your feelers out and be alert to what is going on with this company because they have a history of just dropping a bomb on the MTs without warning and in this industry it is not smart to keep all your eggs in one basket because you never know if you will have a job tomorrow or not. EDOC is a great company with a great client but as usual the client is looking to cut costs and all they care about is their bottom line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)