Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am one of those that calls out the cheerleader. I will - continue to do so as she has done

Posted: Dec 4th, 2018 - 1:50 pm In Reply to: If you read my original post, I said that I have been - supporting the gal for a year

a lot of damage by her snotty misleading posts. I will not post any personal information unless everyone else is willing to do the same.

It should be enough that the people doing the damage to MTs is exposed for what they are doing. If someone gets fixated on anything other than that, that is their choice, but I will not participate in any exchange of personal information, contacts, etc.
People get more hung up on attacking each other on this board, think they are entitled to personal information, instead of limiting their comments to the actual information shared. Every single thing I have posted has come to pass.

Personally, I do not care if someone likes or dislikes my posts. I am sick of MTs being treated like crap and if I can spare one MT anguish, then my job here is done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)