Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Non transcription job.. (Views: 44)

You can dispute IC status anytime..sm - Anon

Posted: Nov 30th, 2018 - 11:50 am In Reply to: Independent Contractor - me1

It doesn't have to be at the time you file your taxes. Go to the IRS website to look for more info.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)