Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Keystrokes late pay.. (Views: 68)

Independent Contractor - me1

Posted: Nov 30th, 2018 - 10:28 am In Reply to: Benefits - Mary

Yes - we SHOULD be employees. There is supposed to be a form you can fill out when you file your taxes disputing the IC status. I'm going to find out the form number, I just have been too busy. If the IRS decides you ARE an employee they will have to change what they are doing and they will have to pay their portion of your social security for the previous tax year. I don't know if it will work but worth a try.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)