Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 36)

You neglected to mention the ridiculous minutia with this account. - sm

Posted: Nov 11th, 2018 - 9:20 am In Reply to: This is a good place.. - ETA

Having to create a new contact every time they give a fax number is ridiculous.  Having to remember to put the fax # at the bottom of the page, putting some cc at the top, some at the bottom, having to look at almost every previous report of every patient or dictator is ridiculous to double-check meds, doctors, labs, etc.  I waste more time looking stuff up, doing these stupid fax things and creating new contacts, than I do anything, and I see no hope of ever getting 1700 lines a day on this wonderful Canadian account.  I barely make 1200, been here 2 weeks, always forget something, and feel stupid.  This is not to mention that 4 cpl equates to 3 cpl after you take out 25% for taxes.  Three cents per line for all this hassle is not worth it.  Sure, the incentives are nice, but that only tells me that these contractors aren't doing their jobs or are nonexistent.  A minimum of 500 lines a day is interesting, but when you barely get 1200 in 5 hours, it's frustrating if nothing else.  Maybe if I actually liked oncology it would be different.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)