Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 40)

Nuance garbage - We are more than knee deep in it

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 6:07 pm In Reply to: It is a very intelligent and informed opinion if the person has - kept up with all the N bullshot SM

I agree with the post about we all better wake up and get out while the getting is good. Nuance has destroyed this profession, all of their MTs, etc., lied, sold out to subcontractors who in turn lie to us. We have taken such a cut in pay, no one would believe us if we told them what we used to make and now what we make.

No employee status whatsoever. We are expected to do all of this free work for them, get raked over the coals by QA and so on and so on.

I wouldn't do VDI if you gave it to me. I have one foot out the door already with another job in the wings and when that happens, it is buh-bye to the cluster F if there ever was one.

Good for you speaking your mind and calling out on some of these ridiculous posts. Do they really think this job is going to continue, with or without VDI????? Highly doubtful and for one, I am so happy to be long gone soon, never to look back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)