Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Going as planned - Me too thinks so

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 3:58 pm In Reply to: Maybe it's all going the way they planned - MTJudy

The same thing occurred to me about Nuance wanting to get rid of every US MT, but why do it this way. Just shut down the transcription part of their business, but no that would mean they might lose a cool million or so, as all the other MTSOs out there would grab their accounts.

No Nuance will only do that, when the last MT standing drops to the ground and just absolutely cannot take it any longer or hopefully wins the lotto!

I worked for MM and hated that place with every fiber of my being and didn't think I would ever feel that way about another company, but Nuance, you topped my list.

I am so outta of here when my company goes to VDI, that is, if I last that long. In a way, go ahead and let me go, then the decision will be made for me. I dropped on horrible IC job doing Nuance garbage, now waiting for the other shoe to drop. I do have a PT job outside MT and it has helped me get through all of this. I only work now for gas money and believe me, I still have to budget my drive time!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)