Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MTSOs get it. Their greed is what got them. Paying the - bare minimum they can get away with SM

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 3:34 pm In Reply to: I had exactly the same thing happen. - I am so sick of every report being

Charging clients, for example, maybe 25 cents a line, keeping 21 cents for themselves and paying us 4. I dont know, that's only an example with round numbers.

Going along with nuance even though they know it's designed to bring down the MTs.

I'm still waiting for many MTSOs to be brought down by their own greed, nobody eventually will work for them, and they lose everything.

I got sh * t on by Nuance years ago, and I've heard even worse horror stories over the years. I trust nothing connected with them. I'd go back to college days of cleaning motel rooms again before I'd work for anyone connected with Nuance.

VDI - yes. Nuance - NFW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)