Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not True - On the Age Thing

Posted: Oct 8th, 2018 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: It is not going to get better, but easier said than done for some. - anon

I started over at the age of 58. I didn't make a lot of money, but it was certainly more than any MT job. I do not/did not have a college degree.

Many of us are just trying to save you the grief of all that testing, learning another company's software, hospital account rules, working nights and weekends, high demands, etc., only to find it tank out on you....and there you go again finding another MT company, and so it goes.

FYI: Social Security was never meant to be a livable wage. It was designed as a supplement to whatever investments and savings you have. We saved our pennies for 45 years. We didn't have more kids than we could afford, and we lived modestly. What a concept, imagine that! Oh, and I chose a good man and stayed with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)