Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree - Me too

Posted: Oct 7th, 2018 - 10:29 pm In Reply to: I totally agree - Old MT No More

Yes this job is more than dead; it is actually rotting away as we speak. Whether you see what lines you're supposedly transcribing, they have been probably doctored, no matter who you work for. Nuance spin offs have those "qualified lines" that pay 2 cpl. They are highlighted and you better use them or you will get busted. That happened to someone who worked for Qmed.

I wish we would all quit. I did. Same feeling about VDI, no way and Nuance to boot, gawd just shoot me.

Who I am really angry at though is the hospitals and clinics who sold us out on the cheap and they could care less what is thrown back at them. You cannot tell me that India or VR can decipher some of these outrageous dictators. I would sit there and just marvel at what was actually being transcribed from voice. I also got sick and tired of doing so much free work for them and also no weekend or evening differential.

I know it ain't pretty out in the real world, but YOU ARE PAID for the time you work. Gee what a concept. How these MTs stay with MM or Nuance is beyond my comprehension. True masochists!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)