Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Nuance is making huge profits, and off of the hospitals and MTs - anon

Posted: Sep 12th, 2018 - 8:51 am In Reply to: But it is Nuance- dont let them fool you - no name

Maybe they should be investigated by Mueller!!!! I am sure they have all sorts of monies in offshore banks too. They are finding ways to shortchange us while they are into big business. They should be supplying the new computers along with all the programs and references. Just my opinion. They make big profits and surely take it all off their income taxes because they can. We are all being dooped. And making us all feel like it is normal and we all should be upgrading. While they pay 2 and 4 cents a line. We are not even paid minimum wage. Plus, with absolutely no job security either. Nobody wants India controlling your personal computer. What next one has to wonder. Probably control of the camera next to make sure you are always seated at your computer which is calculating your every move. Nuance has to be the work of the devil himself...in my opinion. Need an exorcism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)