Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

to Stormy - another MT

Posted: Aug 10th, 2018 - 4:57 pm In Reply to: question for MT business owners... - stormy

Hi, most of the companies I have worked for in the past 20 years have been employee status. As FT, I received medical insurance (which is mandatory in some states, but also paid some out-of-pocket and option for spouse/dependent, also out of pocket, and you have some options about that), 401K (matched or not[?]) PTO, and of course, employer pays part of FICA/FUCA. Not sure you'd have to provide computer. Please, let me know what you decide/information you receive. I'm very interested in hearing (and no, not fishing). I wish you the best of luck. I worked for a hospital that paid a base salary for a certain line count, then we were paid incentives above that in increments. It was a great incentive to do our best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)