Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

scribe at recent ER visit - another MT

Posted: Aug 8th, 2018 - 11:21 pm In Reply to: I had a scribe at a recent Er visit, it was not intrusive or weird - they just took information. If you dont feel well

I've been into after-hours clinic where the MA or nurse took all of my info while entering everything in her laptop before doctor came in. I really don't have an issue. She was professional and as long as the info was entered accurately, at least the doctor knew what he or she was dealing with. Come to think of it, even my rheumatologist and PCP had someone taking notes while I was in the office. Just get it right, that's all I care about.

If you think about it, whenever there is a sensitive exam (pelvic, etc) the doctor has someone in the room with him/her. No different. I can only hope that anyone who is hired is as professional as we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)