Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Job wanted board. - Els

Posted: Aug 6th, 2018 - 1:10 pm

I find myself in search of a new transcription job.  I've done medical transcription for 12 years, the last 6 for a small hospital as an IC, but that work is drying up.  There's only one doctor left who is still dictating.  For the past year and a half I have also been typing transcripts of college lessons, but the college is now having all the videos of the lectures redone and the company that's doing them also provides transcripts, so I only have a little bit more work for them.  I would sort of like to get more medical work, but it seems like good paying jobs are getting harder and harder to find.  I'm paid 16 cents a line for the hospital I work for, but I have so few reports a week that I'm making hardly anything.  Anyway, my question is if anyone has found a decent job by posting their resume on the Job Wanted Board.  Or if anyone has any suggestions where to apply, I would appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)