Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 34)

The sky is not falling - Get some facts first

Posted: Jun 15th, 2018 - 10:21 pm In Reply to: Wow, I think YOU need to wake up - NM

As far as what it means, it means nothing. Nuance manufactures software and are the parent company for a lot of entities, you are reading too much into a question about a software vendor. If you are not a coder, why do you care? It was Dictaphone Corporation before it was Nuance and you probably never gave that a second thought. If the transcription division lost money, they would sell it off and not miss a beat, it's a drop in the bucket to a corporation that large, they make their money off of software sales, not transcription services. You have probably heard of, or use, Siri or Alexa, also Nuance products. Be careful with those, though, I've heard your voice can escape through the electrical outlets in your home and fall into the hands of evil demons. I'm being sarcastic but why do people have to assume that everything is doom and gloom? Don't waste time worrying about things that are probably not going to happen and don't jump to conclusions regarding the future of Nuance and coding. If it happens, there's not much any of us can do about it anyway. Again, as an MT, how does what happens in coding pertain to you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)