Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

WHY are you working then if you have never "had" to work?? - Izopen

Posted: Jun 14th, 2018 - 1:19 pm In Reply to: PS, after I graduated, I worked as a technical writer for 3 yrs. - nm

I guess my question would be "WHY" are you working at all then if you never have "had" to work? You could leave a little more for those of us out here who "have" to work ..there are quite a few (it sounds like) who do not "have" to work, and for those of us who "have to" it would be nice to get all the extra work we could get to keep us employed. If I did not "have" to work I would have many other things I would have chosen to do than "EVER" work for a big MTSO. AND, with your degree, etc., you could have certainly chosen a better profession, or even one similar (if you like MT work), besides working for pennies on the almighty dollar for a major MTSO. I just don't get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)