Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unfortunately, that ship sailed a long time ago - for me, my pay is already way down

Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 - 9:51 am In Reply to: Get out and file for UE while you still make decent money. - If it is decent.

My company was bought by Nuance I think in 2011. Back then, we weren't immediately aware that our pay would go way down - in fact, there was a 6 month pay bump contributed by the former MTSO plus a month of paid training.

It wasn't common knowledge what happens in these situations yet and no one even tried to get UE because they told us conditions would be the same and we had no reason not to believe them.

Since then, we have seen them all fall like dominoes and those that remain seem to peck at the crumbs left by Nuance and MM and pay their MTs even less than we get, make them become IC to cover a myriad of sins.

That's why when anyone comes on here and says their hospital or MTSO is being bought out by Nuance I jump on and tell them to attempt to get UE based on all the info they have here about how your pay and job quality goes way down, or else get any job the hospital is offering, anything is better.

Most of them don't listen, but I know now if I knew then what I know now I would have at least tried to get UE rather than go with Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)