Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Similar situation. - New platform, new accts, MUP. sm

Posted: Jan 13th, 2018 - 11:11 am In Reply to: And the MUP flagellation - begins

You are definitely not alone. I had my MUP talk last week. From what I understand, we would be warned in writing that PAP is the next step and if after 4 weeks of PAP we do not improve, then we would be fired, although I recall reading on this board that some were let go before the 4 weeks. Try to get a backup plan in place now, if not already done. I was kicking around non-MT ideas, but recently ramped up the prep and search.
As for UE, that would be your state's decision. My family member who works for my state's UE office said it is possible to win UE in my state because I was a model employee with the rules and pay scale in place when hired, and for the next 7 years adapted to their changes until they got to the point that despite my best efforts and increased lines, my pay has steady declined over the years. Luckily, I have my new-hire paperwork and pay data as proof. UE takes into acct how long you have been with the company and if there was misconduct on your part, among many other factors.
BTW: Make sure you get paid for Enrich classes assigned by your OM, phone calls with her/him, and checking emails. Using Training, Admin Time (up to 15 mins), and I think there is an option for Supervisor something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)