Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

response - coup

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 9:23 am In Reply to: We've listened to this kind of whining long enough. - sm

No whining in my post, rather an adult perspective on the situation. Any whining was inferred by reader. No opinions and assumptions in your post?: - "We" are in the top 5% of sufferers of assault by companies? According to what data?
- CompanIES are stepping up with $1000 bonus - other than AT&T, who? There are less benign interpretations of the reasons behind those $1000 bonuses such as PR rather than generosity (or an actual wage increase).

I do not discourage you from taking any and all actions you choose to. I would be interested especially in hearing the consequences of directly contacting the hospitals in regards to the avarice of the MTSOs.

Finally, I am not letting employers off the hook, rather I am stating the opinion that you and I have little, if any, power to change conditions. I have been through the extinction of a lucrative career due to technology in the past, so I have seen it before. Now just go on with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)