Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

We've listened to this kind of whining long enough. - sm

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 7:31 am In Reply to: rather wait on the dividends to roll in - coup coup say the dove

Point #1: No opinions or assumptions of any kind in my post - just facts that we all know very well and which require no proof.

Point #2: It doesn't matter in the least what all the "factors" are that may (or may not - there's YOUR opinion!) contribute to our current situation. These things were in place 5 years ago, and will be in place 10 years from now. All that has changed - and the reason for my post - is that the profit picture for our employers has improved dramatically.

In addition, many of these things are also in play with regard to other industries where companies are stepping up to the plate already.

I'm sick of the whining, sick of the excuses, sick of ALL the MILLIONS of reasons we should not insist on being compensated fairly.

SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY LET THE EMPLOYERS OFF THE HOOK!

People like you. Or...perhaps, just maybe...you ARE one of those employers? Hmmm?

Don't bother to deny it. Millions might believe you, but I won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)