Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

And why I'm not coming here at all too - Another MT

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: Why I No Longer Assist with Word Help - MT

While we are at it I'd like to add how terrible people have been in the recent days. My hospital sold to an MTSO and I almost lost everything and people are berating each other for being of different faiths, antisemitism, being really nasty in general. Oh my goodness! Now someone is getting beat up for using the insurance marketplace for a better rate on insurance. To be honest I came here because I can't talk to my fellow MTs where I work but these boards made things worse for me as far as my self-esteem. Some of you should read the hate here you exhibit. And you call MTSOs bad. The names and filth I have experienced the last few days on here is beyond belief. I'm out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)