Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Same here! I actually hand sew mine up some when they get too loose. - SoftFlex fan too

Posted: Nov 15th, 2017 - 4:58 am In Reply to: Typing glove recommendations to replace SoftFlex? - Saggy Baggy

Well, after I get tired of using little safety pins for that, lol. I've got about six old ones here that are falling apart that I've considered trying to repair as best as possible, but most of them are really too far gone for that.

I've tried similar to the IMAK before (I think it was the SmartGlove), and I didn't like the beads, too heavy and too much, but you could take some of them out, I suppose. I couldn't do the WAGs Flex because I couldn't stand anything between my fingers like that. But the MouseMitts look like a definite possibility!

Thanks so much for the links. I have been looking myself at velcro-type wrist supports since finding out that SoftFlex are no more, and nothing has struck my fancy yet. If you do eventually run across anything that you feel is a fairly good substitute for SoftFlex, please do post again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)