Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CH - CH MT

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: Command Health - Gabby

Yeah, at 4 cpl and ELS difficult doctors and straight typing. Add all that up. Oh they say they compensate for the straight typing but no they don't. I have had enough paychecks to know what my line counts were, that multiple of those notes were ST, and that the equation of the paycheck did not add up for ST on many, many documents. It averaged out to about 5 cpl altogether. Not worth any of the aggravation of putting together professional, medical-looking reports that physicians sign and then send copies out to other physicians. Yes, all of our medical expertise downgraded to scrap barrel pay. It is truly pathetic. I have made my decision. I am out of here asap and not just away from this company but away from MT world as it stands, because it is never going to be as it was before; the MTSOs destroyed the profession. Like they say, "I didn't sign up for this" when I took college. Had I known this is what it would end up being, I would NEVER have taken the classes. I work for 2 companies and they are one and the same the way the operate. Completely the same. Working and trying to scrape together 40 hours a week at the full time job is laughable at best. They say they train but I do not think they even know how to train correctly and they certainly are not consistent in their "training" in any way, shape or form. I wonder if they would like to accept a medical document worth 4 cpl line from me? I can certainly give it to them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)