Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 37)

Bonus - oldwomanMT

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 2:51 pm In Reply to: HR Email - MomMT

I personally don't believe they have given any bonuses, except maybe for a select few. I haven't actually ever heard of anybody getting any. I was supposed to get a bonus after I was first hired almost a year ago. (I do not work for Nuance anymore). I kept asking when I was going to get the bonus of 500 dollars. I would physically call the HR person listed on my hire papers who had emailed me a few times in the beginning. I ended up only calling her twice. She was not really very nice about it. She said something very nebulous about it and said she would look into it and acted like I had asked for a raise. Nothing after that. Nothing after the second call. I don't really believe that they give the bonuses. They just advertise that they do. I would also mention that I NEVER made the required 2400 lines and maybe that has to do with it, I don't know. Anyway, my 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)