Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I understand being scared... - MomMT

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 1:13 pm In Reply to: too scared - Irritated MT

I understand being scared of that. I'm scared of it too because I really do need my job. Not that I couldn't get another one, but I really just don't feel like starting over after how long I've been working to get where I'm at. That said though, I feel like what are they going to fire me for?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive and I know they not above finding some stupid reason to do so, but to me I just feel like if I don't then I'm more mad at myself for not following through. I think they believe everyone is eventually going to just "get over it" or "forget" that they ever offered this and that is just not the case. I'd love to know the exact number of people who actually qualified for this bonus and are now getting the shaft. I bet it's monstrous. No shame towards you for being scared to get fired - I'm right along with you. But I'm also a loud mouth who just can't help it. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)