Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Integrity - Lost Hope

Posted: Apr 18th, 2017 - 5:05 pm

I was given a position and went through the training modules and wasted more than 2 hours only to then get the contract which states you need to given 30 days' notice in writing certified to a PO Box. Along with other legalese. SO thankful for my easy to understand IC contract elsewhere or else I never would have tried IC to begin with if I saw that contract first out of the employee-only box. I could have been working all afternoon making money instead of wasting my time. Is it normal to ask for a 30 days' resignation notice? What place will hold a job for you for 30 days I wonder? I don't think anywhere would.

Any IC's out there, can you ask for a contract up front before platform training? I do not think I am cut out for subcontracting and will hold out for an employee position, which are few and far between, but dang offshore companies are looking better because they are the ones who have employee positions. What is up with American MTSOs all going IC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)