Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I like them - LDSMT

Posted: Nov 10th, 2016 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: What about these new "On the table" emails we - sm

I have been getting an individual one daily for a while because I asked for something where I could see how I am doing. I am astonished now seeing one for the whole group to see how many people are leaving so much work "on the table." One person in our group had 8 hours in team work but only 3+ hours in Fluency, and that was someone who has been around for many years according to the employee number. I just don't get that. It was also interesting to see how many people below the required line count could be above it if they only clocked out whenever they were not in Fluency, and I don't believe this is an issue of worrying about being noncompliant with your schedule, because we have a pretty laid back HDSM.

I don't see this as a negative at all. I see it as a tool to see how you are performing and where you can improve and how much more money you could make. That is money left "on the table" and we can all use more of that.

Do I agree with the incessant nit picky monitoring and harassment that goes on because of it? Of course not, but information that allows me to see where I can improve myself is always welcome. I have increased my line count a lot since I started seeing how much I was leaving on the table.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)