Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Timestamps.. (Views: 45)

Me too - very frustrated and sad MT

Posted: Oct 30th, 2016 - 4:37 pm In Reply to: Meeting for line count Monday... - CG

I have tried so hard to make line count but I have a ton of overflow from everyone else, 98% ESL, all dictators I'm unfamiliar with. I have barely been here a year. I was one of the lucky ones who started off with great accounts/dictators. That ended pretty quick. I was put on PM the beginning of September. By the end of Sept, I was on verbal warning. I was just informed that, as of Nov 2, I will be on written warning. My quality and audits are 99.7% to 100%. It's all about line count for me. I've done everything they ask, helped out when needed, always on time, but I'm starting to believe it doesn't matter.

I was under the impression that you had about 6 weeks between PM steps, but not in my case. If this continues as it is, I'll be out of job my Christmas/New Year. I need this job, I take it very seriously and it's all I do during the week, yet still I can't make this line count because of all the revolving accounts. How do people get 200 to 300 lph like this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)