Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 34)

I also notice a lot of errors in their templates - noname

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 5:35 pm In Reply to: I also notice a lot of errors in their templates - mom2huskies

The macros are full of mistakes and a lot of the reports in the repository have blanks. They expect us to be almost 100% perfect, but that's what they give us to use. You are right, we would hear about it over and over if we did it and we'd be penalized for sure. They claim that if there are errors in the templates that we don't get in trouble for those, but I bet we do...if we don't make note on our end that it was a template so that we can appeal it if we get in trouble. I am going to try to remember to start doing that.

I have begun doing screen shots (snippet tool in the start menu) of the QA notes I leave, especially on reports that are really confusing, full of blanks, etc. so that I have a reference of the things I questioned. When we get the feedback, all we see are our blanks or errors that are corrected, not the questions we asked. I have noticed some things that I thought should be verified that QA fills in and sends off without the marker and I want to be able to CMA if I need to.

Oh, and then they want us to let them know of any mistakes we find...like that's our job. Those templates should be correct when we get them. Who the heck types those up and who proofs them? Do they get their pay docked? I'm sure not!

Happy weekend all!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)