Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 50)

But isn't being logged into Fluency and NOT into TW a discrepancy, too? - Anne

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2016 - 9:18 am In Reply to: What I do is... - PH

It's all a discrepancy...no matter what you do. I used to log out of TW as soon as the NJA popped up and then stayed in Fluency until 6 minutes passed, filling out a work availability for the 6 minutes. My last TSA (when there were TSAs) instructed us to stay logged into both, wait 6 minutes, log out of both, adjust my time back 6 minutes, and enter a work availability for 6 minutes, and then decide what we want to do. I always thought that was odd, but I still liked it better than TW not showing that I sat my butt there for that time, especially when a stinkin' job would pop in at 5 minutes. When I've stayed on hoping for work, I've logged into both and out of both if nothing was there until logging in yielded a job, so that was always super fun logging in/logging out. Crazy, I know. I would imagine hanging out with Fluency open but not being logged into TW has to mess with some stat they keep track of. I mean, is there a stat they don't keep track of?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)