Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

5 more hours to go - Again,

Posted: Feb 18th, 2016 - 3:48 pm In Reply to: I've got 5 hours more to go and I have got NJA. - So far this week have got 152

WHY IS THIS OUR PROBLEM??? I just don't get it. I finally had to apply for partial UE, just couldn't take it any longer. We need to take action on this and not let them run all over us. Of course, I am not making any money to speak of even with UE, but I am not having to use my PTO or get nothing for my time.

This company totally blows! I hate it and I am getting out. When I explained my situation at the UE office, they said they just couldn't believe it, how can a company get away with this and I felt like a royal chump. Made my decision right then and there to leave this hole. Let them all go to India, who cares? Obviously not the medical profession, who just feed this monster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)