Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Gave my 2 weeks' notice today at Nuance - iamnotadoormat

Posted: Jul 11th, 2015 - 1:08 am In Reply to: You have been with them 10 months through a buyout? sm - me

Best day I have had in the last 6 years working for Nuance (Webmedx before the takeover). It's not about being negative. It is about standing up for yourself when you are treated that badly!! You get to a point where you have had enough. No work is a constant. My TSM liked to call it the 'summer lull'. Well, my utilities and other bills do not experience this so called 'summer lull', so I decided to jump on the opportunity to go to work for a hospital that strangely enough hates to outsource and is rebuilding their MTs numbers to alleivate that problem. Finally, a good paycheck ($17 dollars an hour; I have 12 years experience and an associate's degree in applied science, NO PRODUCTION bs, and they actually stand up for you and they hold the physicians' dictation quality to the same high standards that the MTs transcription quality is based upon....FINALLY!!!! DO NOT FALL FOR ALL THE EMPTY PROMISES. I should have left a looooong time ago, but was caught up in the 'all hospitals are going to get rid of all in house MTs so don't bother leaving Nuance' mumbo jumbo. I don't know how 'anon' works her own hours, but with my TSM, if you don't work your schedule, you get wrote up. I have 9 different accounts....NINE...and I still run out of work. Nine accounts all with different account specifics...ASININE. Those of you who love it there, good for you. As far as I am concerned, I am finished being made to feel like I should be thankful with that I can get with them. NO MORE!! You could do MUCH BETTER...

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)