A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

type of tube feeding - Xaviera

Posted: Oct 24, 2009

He is on PEG tube feeds with s/l piwood at 50 mL an hour with one pack of Juven given twice a day.

got it - Pivot nm - Xaviera

[ In Reply To ..]
x

? - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
What is Pivot? Is it a feeding they give. Never heard of it, is it new? Do you have a website for it?

Similar Messages:

Tube Feeding
Dec 13, 2009

She tolerated her tube feedings which, at discharge, were s/l Hib at 1.5, one can every six hours. ...

Feeding Tube Help
Jan 04, 2010

I have a dictator who is stating the following:   Patient may not do well with a s/l On tube or GJ tube.  Could this On tube be reference to a NG tube?    Any help is much appreciated. ...

Feeding Tube - 40-French? I Only Remember Typing 20-French. SM
Nov 12, 2010

A 20 or 40-French feeding tube was connected to the oral end of the guidewire, which was pulled back and the feeding tube pulled behind it.   TIA ...

Type Of Tube
Mar 02, 2010

I have a pathologist's asst who keeps saying "Lugi" tube  and saying it with authority.  I'm thinking she's meaning "Luki" tube.   Am I right? ...

Type Of Chest Tube
Nov 12, 2009

s/l arrow chest tube for pneumothorax ...

Type Of Tympanostomy Tube
Aug 08, 2011

Doc did tube placement on a 10-month-old in the office using s/l toma type tube.  Suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Type Of Myringotomy Ear Tube
Mar 02, 2012

An incision was made through the anterior-inferior quadrant, fluid aspirated from behind the tympanic membrane, and a _____ -type collar button tube was placed with Floxin drops pushed through the tube. It sounds like "maurette-type collar button tube" or Morette or something like that.  Has anyone heard of this???  Maybe he is saying some kind of shape or function and not an actual brand name.  I am not able to come up with anything on searches.  It definitely is not gromme ...

Have A Myringotomy And Tympanostomy Tube Insertion Report Where Dictator Uses A Type Of Ventilation
Jun 21, 2011

Pt Has A "J PEG" Tube In Place. How To Type?
Feb 20, 2013

? ...

Breast-feeding While Dictating
Jan 13, 2012

Doc slurring words, baby grunting and making a fuss, doc switching breasts, etc, etc, sounded like breast sex with baby for 10 minutes of dictation.  Lovely, absolutely lovely, no wonder no one else wanted to do it.  How many years of education do these docs have under their belts??!!??  ...

S/l Cobage 2 (re: Bottle Feeding)
Jun 06, 2012

sentence is : breastfeeding with the transition to exclusive bottle and no longer dependent on the cobage 2.   ? S/L  cobage 2 ?  covage? cabag?   tia ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

G-tube
May 17, 2010

She was admitted for complaints of nausea and ("DTs") to gastrostomy tube (G-tube) intake for 5 days.   What does dt's (deetees) stand for? could they be saying something else? PT Hx doesn't say anything about alcohol abuse.   ...

Tube
Jun 11, 2010

The patient had a s/l Loft Blake tube placed yesterday. I think it is a type of chest tube, as the patient is complaining of chest tube site pain. ...

P.o. Per Tube
Aug 03, 2010

We will continue vancomycin p.o. per tube.  Can someone explain what this means?  How can it be both p.o. and per tube? ...

Seg. Tube
Dec 06, 2010

S/L  *segwantive* tube.   It is in reference to a tubal ligation.   EX:   Hemostat was placed in a avascular plane of the mesosalpinx, and a seg*** tube was isolated and tied off using 2-0 Plain gut. ...

Help With Name Of Tube Please (SM)
Jan 06, 2012

Patient was admitted for stroke. Physician dictates "She had a bedside swallow evaluation by Speech. A S/L Dipov tube was placed."   Thanks so much! ...

G-tube Nutrition
Mar 17, 2010

s/l *JVD* 1.2 calories 1 can 3 times a day ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostomy Tube ?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of s/l "nile pit" drainage from an occluded nephrostomy tube? ...

Looking For Name Of Catheter Tube
Jun 16, 2011

This is a long-term use indwelling catheter for urinary incontinence.  The doc says this word 5 times, and each time it sounds different.  ? Swahili tube, Spot PE tube, Spapeve tube, Spa-TV tube.  Any ideas?   ...

Chest Tube Help
Jun 30, 2011

Five grams of sterile talc mixed with 150 cc of normal saline wsa instilled via the s/l lava of the chest tube.  This is an ESL doctor, any suggestions? ...

G.I. With Regard To PEG Tube
Jul 28, 2011

Doc is talking about removing a PEG tube and says the patient has a s/l "Fisilus bag" connection to the stomach from the anterior ventral epigastric abdominal wall.  Thanks. ...

S/l Huntsinger Tube
Sep 20, 2011

Have an op note where dictator is removing a polyp in the anterior commissure of the larynx and uses a 'Huntsinger' tube. It sounds just like that and he even spells it as this, but cannot verify. Anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

NG Tube Was Placed. It Will Be To S/l Low Melco
Nov 26, 2012

n/m ...

ET Tube Size
Jun 12, 2015

How do you transcribe ET tube size, is it "a size 75 ET tube, or a size 7.5 ET tube." ...

You Tube Videos - MT Info
Nov 24, 2009

The Future of Medical Transcription http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   Transcriptionist and Doctor bloopers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   ...

S/l Hiceron 200 Mg Via NG Tube Daily Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

S/l Gastric Stuffing?? PEG Tube Needs To Be Done
Mar 30, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostogram...tube Encrusted With...????
Apr 04, 2011

Sounds like Saw-yoot ...