A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sovereign cage - suzfernald

Posted: Mar 27, 2014

have you heard of a 'soveriegn cage' for ortho?

There's a Sovereign spinal system sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Medtronic makes a Sovereign interbody fusion device for spinal/lumbar surgery.

Similar Messages:

Is PEEK Cage In All Caps?
Jul 16, 2010

Stryker PEEK cage or peek cage or Peek cage? ...

Have Resigned From Transcend And Feel Like A Bird Out Of A Cage! Sm
May 14, 2010

Other than MTs on this board few will understand my feeling that the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders!  I actually am waking up smiling and eager to face my work day.  I know Transcend is a good fit for a great many people, and I tried hard to be one of them but it did not work for me.  I don't think I realized just how much I was being affected by working each day for a company I did not trust.  I resigned not having another job, something I have ne ...

Medtronic "altitude" Expandable Interbody Cage.
Oct 26, 2011

This poor kid has a T12 burst fracture, and the doc is operating using a Medtronic altitude interbody expandable cage.  Cannot find any such "altitude" thing.  I found an LT-cage, but there that troublesome third syllable in "L-ti-tud."  Anyone have a more updated ortho/neuro/spine reference?  TIA!   ...

Ortho - KH Construct / Cage Construct?? Sm
Oct 19, 2012

Patient has failed back syndrome.  She fell recently and has exacerbation. Her films show no fractures or abnormalities and her s/l KH construct is still in good position.  Does anyone know of a KH construct?  I'm trying to hear cage construct, but don't.....  Any ideas?  Maybe there is a KH construct?  My brain is tired. ...