A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medtronic "altitude" expandable interbody cage. - Teardrop

Posted: Oct 26, 2011

This poor kid has a T12 burst fracture, and the doc is operating using a Medtronic altitude interbody expandable cage.  Cannot find any such "altitude" thing.  I found an LT-cage, but there that troublesome third syllable in "L-ti-tud."  Anyone have a more updated ortho/neuro/spine reference?  TIA!  

Medtronic cage - Teardrop

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm thinking maybe LT2 cage?

Similar Messages:

Medtronic ?
Aug 08, 2012

Medtronic s/l tork ?   or titanium "tork" ? Tympanoplasty procedure.     Thanks.  ...

Sovereign Cage
Mar 27, 2014

have you heard of a 'soveriegn cage' for ortho? ...

Is PEEK Cage In All Caps?
Jul 16, 2010

Stryker PEEK cage or peek cage or Peek cage? ...

Have Resigned From Transcend And Feel Like A Bird Out Of A Cage! Sm
May 14, 2010

Other than MTs on this board few will understand my feeling that the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders!  I actually am waking up smiling and eager to face my work day.  I know Transcend is a good fit for a great many people, and I tried hard to be one of them but it did not work for me.  I don't think I realized just how much I was being affected by working each day for a company I did not trust.  I resigned not having another job, something I have ne ...

Ortho - KH Construct / Cage Construct?? Sm
Oct 19, 2012

Patient has failed back syndrome.  She fell recently and has exacerbation. Her films show no fractures or abnormalities and her s/l KH construct is still in good position.  Does anyone know of a KH construct?  I'm trying to hear cage construct, but don't.....  Any ideas?  Maybe there is a KH construct?  My brain is tired. ...