A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l pancran E daily - just in med list, no other info given. - shannon

Posted: Aug 23, 2010

tia

Could it possibly be Pancrease? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

PanCran Extra, pancreas support sm - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
PanCran Extraâ„¢
Item #60079 - 90 Caplets
Item #60080 - 270 Caplets
Item #60087 - 10 Caplets - Trial Size

Extra strength PanCranâ„¢. Each caplet provides:

Undiluted Pancreas Peptone Powder 1,365 mg.
Freeze Dried Cranberry Concentrate 600 mg.

could also be used as a tea sm - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
A little more research shows that it could be used as a tea, maybe that is what is being said instead of Pancran E, might be saying PanCran tea.

Similar Messages:

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Med Sounds Like Bithacoddle (no Info Given, Just In Med List).
Jun 21, 2010

x ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

S/l Kuz-man-ol 1 Tab P.o. Daily. SM
Nov 01, 2009

The patient has right lower lobe pneumonia and Afrin abuse. Thx! ...

Has Pi$$ed Off Daily Been Used Yet?
Nov 10, 2014

Take me to your leader. So I can slap him up side da head. ...

Just Looking At Our Daily
Jun 15, 2015

List of audits:  Typed:  History of present illness otherwise unremarkable. Audited:  History of present illness is otherwise unremarkable. Score:  0.25 for omitted verb.   REALLY????  ...

Digoxin 0.25 Daily
Nov 09, 2009

The dictator listed several medications, one being "digoxin 0.25 daily."  Since he didn't specify mg or mcg/kg or anything, do I just leave as is? ...

Med S/l Zobritol 30 Mg P.o. Daily Nm
Nov 10, 2009

xx ...

Do You Keep A Daily Log Of Your Work?
Oct 20, 2010

If so, what information do you log?  I keep a log of Job ID, dictator name, wt, and character count per report.  I'm wondering how much my logging time cuts into my productivity.  Especially, recording the character count because I have to go into document properties and write that down.  I do that because there is no way for the MT to check her line count herself and our team lead to give us our daily line counts.  So I like to make sure everything jives, if ...

240 Mg Verapamil Daily
Jan 12, 2012

he had been treated with 20 mg (what sounds like eurythramy) daily and 240 mg Verapamil daily. I cannot understand what the doc is saying and google isn't helping any. The patient has nephrotic syndrome and hypertension if this helps. ...

Synthroid 50 Mcg Daily S/l ?ACB?
Jan 12, 2012

Physician dictates the patient is taking Synthroid 50 mcg ACB.  What is this?  Should it be ACB, a.c.b. ?? Can't verify this anywhere.  Thanks for your help! ...

Daily Statistics
Jan 29, 2015

Wondering how 1 job sent to QA because of dictator being a mush mouth can equate to 9%.  Doesn't make sense to me.  ...

Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
Jan 30, 2015

I wish there was a button to opt out of those ridiculous Daily Inspirations.  ...

Medication S/l Paminol 100 Mg Daily
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

HIV Medication S/l Deria 300 Mg Daily
Nov 24, 2009

tia ...

Transcend/not Getting Daily Updates?
Dec 03, 2009

I work for Transcend and there are intermittent times where I go 48 hours without getting a status update and then WHAM, I get the last 48 hours' worth, and there can be 15-20 status updates over those last 48 hours.  One person told me it was my settings, but it's not, because I get them all other times and I get emails from others during the time when I don't get any from Transcend, and it's only from Transcend that this happens.  Has it happened to anybody else.& ...

Medication - S/l Serafim 10 Mg Daily. TIA
Dec 03, 2009

. ...

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...

S/l Hiceron 200 Mg Via NG Tube Daily Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Daily MtStars Email
Feb 22, 2010

Does anyone know how or if it is possible to receive the 'daily' messages posted on this website through my email as I used to months ago?  Suddenly one day I just quit receiving them and now when I try to subscribe again, the page always says Not Found.  ...

Drug S/l Ionaprin 1 Daily
Jun 15, 2010

This drug for sure starts with an I sound.  Doc clearly states that.  Anyone heard of a drug that sounds like this? Thanks,   Abby ...

Anyone Heard Of Signet?? 10 Mg Daily For SOB
Aug 01, 2010

I googled Signet, Sygnet, cignet, etc and cannot really verify this.  If anyone knows of this, thank you!! ...

How Many MTs Switch Accounts Daily/every Other Day?
Oct 20, 2010

Lately I have not been able to stay on the same account more than 2 days in a row.  Since my primary that I was on for 6 years went VR and I did not go with it, I have been switched from one account to another to another.  They say my work is great but I do not like being a floater.  I did not mind at first because at least I still had a job; however, this does have negative consequences on my income since I have to constantly learn new specifics and docs, etc.  I am beg ...

Is Anybody Still Having Daily Problems Since The Upgrade?
Oct 22, 2010

Just curious, very frustrated.  Have to call every morning to login because it needs reset, now waiting 30 minutes for a split job to upload, no jobs availalble all throughout the day while waiting on jobs to upload.  They have had a month to fix this crap, why isn't something being done.  They owe some sort of compensation for this. ...

Drug Name S/l Duatat 30 Mg Daily
Nov 19, 2010

Come up with nothing in all my searches. Thanks. ...

Drug Help - S/l Co-bear-a-zol 20 Mg Daily.
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Drug Help S/l Vizma 5 Mg Daily
Feb 07, 2011

past medical history of diabetes, high blood pressure, DJD, anxiety and depresion.  Thanks for any help ...

PA Says Synthroid 17.5 Mcg Daily. Can't Document This.
Apr 03, 2011

x ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...