A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug help - s/l co-bear-a-zol 20 mg daily. - tia nm

Posted: Jan 13, 2011

x

just a thought - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a doc who consistently mispronounces omeprazole as "omPEARazole". Could that be it?

clobetasol? - late reply

[ In Reply To ..]
kinda late, I know, LOL...

Similar Messages:

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...

Drug S/l Ionaprin 1 Daily
Jun 15, 2010

This drug for sure starts with an I sound.  Doc clearly states that.  Anyone heard of a drug that sounds like this? Thanks,   Abby ...

Drug Name S/l Duatat 30 Mg Daily
Nov 19, 2010

Come up with nothing in all my searches. Thanks. ...

Drug Help S/l Vizma 5 Mg Daily
Feb 07, 2011

past medical history of diabetes, high blood pressure, DJD, anxiety and depresion.  Thanks for any help ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Drug S/l Mer-cap-tag-nar 125 Mg Daily Hx Of DM, Htn And Ulcerative
Aug 23, 2012

x ...

Drug S/l Fenestrone Or Fenestra 8 Mg Daily
Dec 09, 2009

In drug list.  s/l fenestrone or fenestra 8 mg daily. The patient has CVA, hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and BPH. ...

Drug Help. S/l Casial 20 Meq 1/2 Tablet Daily.
Jan 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l K-mag? She Just Takes Different Vitamins Daily.
Feb 23, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Is It Weightbear Or Weight Bear Or Weight-bear?
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Pt With Macular Degeneration. Drug S/l "cell Preed" Ophthalmic Solution Drops Daily.
Nov 11, 2013

Sup read. zel preed. ...

Drug S/l "walton" One Daily.
Jun 17, 2010

I have no other info on this drug.  It was part of a list.  Any ideas?  Thanks! Abby ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Please Bear With Me As Some Of You Are
Feb 27, 2010

using platforms that use other expander programs.  I used to work for a company that had the expander as part of the program.  I have never used Shorthand, Instant Text, etc.  I have never had to use Word either.  Now I am going to be switching to BeyondTx.  Does this have an expander included, or do I have to incorporate an expander into it, or what?  :).  Obviously, this is not too hard to do, as many of you seem very familiar with all of it.  I just fee ...

Weight Bear
Oct 12, 2010

Is it weight bear or weightbear - one or two words?  My spell check says two words by QA says one.  What I found on my own that it actually should be bear weight.  Now I'm really confused.  TIA for any opinions. ...

Bear Down Or Bare Down???
Jun 14, 2012

which one should i use? strain and bear down or bare down?? referring to urine ...

Just Ranting - Bear With Me
May 08, 2013

I just have to vent - bear with me.  We make 100,000 corrections on this  ASR and I get in trouble for the one mistake I made.  I understand I made a mistake and I own up to it, but it irritates the crap out of me when doctors dictate mistakes.  And stupid ones at that!  I mean what about the one I fixed for the doctor (maybe I shouldn't have) who dictated that an elderly patient use a Cepacol SUPPOSITORY for their sore throat?  I can't speak for anybody else, but there's ...

Weight Bear Or Weightbear
Nov 03, 2011

weight bear - two words or one (weightbear)  ? Rule of thumb, I always type it as two, weight bear, but one if weightbearing. Anyone know if this is correct? Please and thanks! ...

Bear Paw? When A Patient Is Chilled
Dec 07, 2011

Doctor stated the patient felt chilled and received a "bear paw" as well.  Has anyone ever heard of bear paw? ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Bear Huggers And Bair Huggers
Dec 03, 2009

I've seen this both ways... is it more proper to use the brand name?  Thanks! ...

S/l Kuz-man-ol 1 Tab P.o. Daily. SM
Nov 01, 2009

The patient has right lower lobe pneumonia and Afrin abuse. Thx! ...

Has Pi$$ed Off Daily Been Used Yet?
Nov 10, 2014

Take me to your leader. So I can slap him up side da head. ...

Just Looking At Our Daily
Jun 15, 2015

List of audits:  Typed:  History of present illness otherwise unremarkable. Audited:  History of present illness is otherwise unremarkable. Score:  0.25 for omitted verb.   REALLY????  ...

Digoxin 0.25 Daily
Nov 09, 2009

The dictator listed several medications, one being "digoxin 0.25 daily."  Since he didn't specify mg or mcg/kg or anything, do I just leave as is? ...