A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l multi chem - jj

Posted: Nov 15, 2009

In laborotory data s/l multi chem

He then goes on to list nonfasting sugar, BUN, creatinine, and albumin. 

metabolic, maybe - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

may be a proprietary name - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
My institution has their own names for certain panels and packages. The values you list are similar to a "chem-7" (n/k/a BMP) but it doesn't sound like he is saying that.

Similar Messages:

BG Chem/chem BG - Expanded - Sm
Sep 19, 2012

I know this has come up before but we can't find anything definitive.  Anyone know how to properly transcribe the full version of this abbreviation?     Thanks in advance:) ...

Multi-party Conversation Account
Dec 22, 2012

Does anyone know what it is or work on a multi-party conversation account? I am not exactly sure what it is and saw a job posting for "multi-party conversation verbatim account." Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Multi-Specialty Clinic Editing (Mon-Fri, 12hr Window) Employee
Oct 26, 2011

Accentus, Inc. - US Acute Care Division Waukegan, Illinois awillick@accentusinc.com It sounds too good to be true but it's not! If you enjoy working on a variety of specialties and would love a flexible schedule Monday through Friday, then this account is for you! I am currently hiring for a multi-specialty clinic account which is available Monday through Friday between 12pm and 12am CST, you can work your hours on a flexible schedule anytime within the window. Please kn ...

Chem 18
Nov 04, 2009

HI I'm trying to find out what chem. 18 is and how to properly transcribe it. It's part of a "PLAN" and it goes : "CBC chem 18 CD4 count and viral load" If anybody could help... THANK YOU! ...

Have You Heard Of Chem-5?
Jul 29, 2011

Regarding a blood test.....I'm not getting a lot of google hits on this, but he says it a lot, unless I'm hearing it wrong.  Any thoughts?  ...

Chem-7 And Centigrade Question
Dec 15, 2009

Does Chem-7 have hyphen (or Chem 7) and is centigrade lower case or upper?  (Celcius is upper, correct?) Thanks much!!  ...

S/l CHEM Or KIM Bedside Assessment
Oct 08, 2012

Mental Status: s/l CHEM or KIM bedside assessment was positive for ongoing delirium. Thank you!!! ...

Chem-Stat (sp) Laboratory Test
Sep 24, 2014

Chemstat, CBC with differential, urinaylysis , and troponin levels also. ...