A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chem-7 and centigrade question - Sonya

Posted: Dec 15, 2009

Does Chem-7 have hyphen (or Chem 7) and is centigrade lower case or upper?  (Celcius is upper, correct?)

Thanks much!! 

centigrade - according to

[ In Reply To ..]
According to the ENT work book it is centigrade.

Celsius (spelling) Capital

Thank U and for spelling correction. - Anyone have the Chem-7 answer?

[ In Reply To ..]
With hyphen or without? I have been told both ways by QA.

website - could be

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.righthealth.com/topic/CHEM-7

Check out half way down on the page, and will find an answer. I have seen it both ways also.

I always do it this way...sm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
If typed as Chemistry 7, no hypen. If typed Chem-7, hyphen.

Thanks all :) - No message

[ In Reply To ..]
: )

Similar Messages:

BG Chem/chem BG - Expanded - Sm
Sep 19, 2012

I know this has come up before but we can't find anything definitive.  Anyone know how to properly transcribe the full version of this abbreviation?     Thanks in advance:) ...

Is Centigrade Capitalized?
Aug 07, 2011

I find that Celsius is capitalized, but no help with centigrade. Anyone ? thanks..... ...

Chem 18
Nov 04, 2009

HI I'm trying to find out what chem. 18 is and how to properly transcribe it. It's part of a "PLAN" and it goes : "CBC chem 18 CD4 count and viral load" If anybody could help... THANK YOU! ...

S/l Multi Chem
Nov 15, 2009

In laborotory data s/l multi chem He then goes on to list nonfasting sugar, BUN, creatinine, and albumin.  ...

Have You Heard Of Chem-5?
Jul 29, 2011

Regarding a blood test.....I'm not getting a lot of google hits on this, but he says it a lot, unless I'm hearing it wrong.  Any thoughts?  ...

S/l CHEM Or KIM Bedside Assessment
Oct 08, 2012

Mental Status: s/l CHEM or KIM bedside assessment was positive for ongoing delirium. Thank you!!! ...

Chem-Stat (sp) Laboratory Test
Sep 24, 2014

Chemstat, CBC with differential, urinaylysis , and troponin levels also. ...