A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l lomictazone nasal spray. I'm stumped...nm - shortcake

Posted: Oct 19, 2010

Could it be fluticasone nasal spray? - Just Guessing

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Mometasone nasal spray - maybe? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l *flupatazone* Nasal Spray???? Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2010

nm ...

S/l Lutanist Nasal Spray Tia Nm
May 27, 2010

x   ...

Spray
Nov 21, 2012

The NP scope was passed through the right side of the nose after spraying it with s/l bouvier spray.  The doctor even spells it and is very clear but I cannot verify this. ...

S/l Uncola Spray
Jun 05, 2013

ENT note. This patient's nasopharynx was sprayed with s/l Un-cola before scope was introduced. Any ideas? I can't find anything except ads for 7-Up soda :) ...

*Alteece* Spray For A Skin Graft Nm
Dec 18, 2009

nm ...

Stumped On H&H
Feb 11, 2010

I'm new to this and very appreciative of all the help I've found in the past.  So I'm stumped on a little question.  Is it "H&H" or "H and H"?  Is one more right than the other? Thanks in advance! ...

Help! I Am Stumped!
Feb 28, 2010

This is a 6 wk old fresh out of the NICU, on home O2 who had an episode of cyanosis and chest congestion at home.  Dx dictated 3 different times in the document, s/l "all-T"-anyone know what this is?  Sounds exactly the same each time, and VR comes up with All T 2 times and AICD once (but it does not sound anything like that.)  Help! Thanks ...

I'm Stumped
Mar 17, 2011

Anyone know what this is?  Sounds like PVR of VRCCs following her GU procedure? ...

Help! I'm Stumped On How To Deal With This...
Oct 24, 2009

Urinalysis has been obtained today suggesting 50 to 100 WBCs, RBCs, many bacteria, with a WBC of 6.9, hemoglobin 14.3, positive nitrites and moderate leukoesterase in his urine. First, I cannot find leukoesterase in any dictionary and believe he must mean leukocyte esterase.  Can I change it?  Should I flag it if I do or is it one of those things that is obvious enough that it doesn't need to be flagged.  Second, should I punctuate it differently?  I mean the WBC and he ...

Help With Medication Name-I Am Stumped
Mar 26, 2010

S/l "des-bella" or "des-billa" or something close to this.  Pt is being seen after twisting her ankle.  Only thing mentioned on PMH is depression, and venlafexine (which I am guessing is supposed to be venlafaxine (generic Effexor).  Any thoughts as to what this could be?  I am stumped! ...

Word Help And I Am Stumped!
May 21, 2010

The doc uses it twice and it sounds exactly the same each time.  The closest I can find is monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS).  The patient is a XXXX with a history of s'l "amgus" and diabetes, presents for right leg pain. and given her history of s/l "amgus" we will get x-rays of the hip, femur and tibia to rule out occult lesions. ...

Stumped On Phrase
Aug 25, 2010

I could certainly use some help on a phrase- been working on it all morning and I cannot get it for the life of me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Here it is: She had had an operation for to release the tethered cord and also fusion s/l elfatha swan.   Thank you ...

HELP...drug Name Has Me Stumped
Sep 20, 2011

Ok lovlies...need some help...I am a new graduate working my first job and a drug name has me stumped. Sounds like "hemaprosil"...I can't find it anywhere, have tried several different spellings, searched online, my pharm book...no luck at all. I can't even weed out based on condition becasue the it is in a medication list. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have :) ...

Stumped On An Eye Medication
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know of an allergy eye drug that sounds like "La Pree" or "Nay Pree" or something eeee?? I am completely stumped and really need help.    Thank you so much ladies.   frustrated ...

Help! Will Follow Up S/l EP STAT? I'm Stumped!
Jun 09, 2010

.. ...

Stumped! Type Of Endocarditis
Aug 09, 2010

Anyone know of "endocarditis secondary to what s/l Lewman's Sachs or Luman's Sachs? Is in an Infectious Disease consult.   TX in advance! ...

I'm Stumped..what Is The Pleural For Cellulitis? Why Don't I Know This???
Jun 07, 2011

.. ...

Help, 1st Report Of The Day And I'm Stumped. Podiatry
Apr 20, 2012

s/l sit trix  (associated with hard skin from a dorsal scar).  Thanks! ...

I'm Stumped; In PE Under Vascular, No S/l (flurosal) Claudication??
Apr 16, 2010

.. ...

Colonscopy - I Think It Is A Measurement, S/l Howstra?? I'm Stumped. Thanks!
Nov 02, 2011

.. ...

Transcribing Age In Years And Months...stumped
Nov 14, 2011

I don't know if I'm having a duh moment or what.  Doc says 'the patient is a 3 year 9 month old female.'  No idea how to transcribe this without changing it.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

I'm Stumped! The Only Condition Given Is Restless Leg Syndrome And Is On (sm)
Jun 30, 2014

medication which s/l nabrolin 500 mg 1 to 2 tabs daily..any ideas????? ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Nasal Cannula
Nov 12, 2010

It sounds like the dictator is saying a twine nasal cannula... any suggestions? ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

Nasal Surgery? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2011

Any ideas what a right-angled olive tipped suckle might be? ...

Nasal Splat
Jan 19, 2012

The patient has metallic nasal s/l splat in the left naris.  ...