A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l crystal - mt3

Posted: Dec 02, 2009

Migratory joint effusion in the foot without obvious s/l crystal on arthropathy.

The patient's diagnosis is effusion, second MP joint. tia.

That is correct - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
also known as crystal-induced arthritis.

crystal is correct (as in crystal-related arthropathy) nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

Great. Thank you. - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
I have not heard that before and am still learning. Thanks so much.

Similar Messages:

Where To Buy A VR Crystal Ball?
Feb 14, 2013

Apparently in addition to transcribing, acute listening, and translating . . . now I'm supposed to have ESP skills to know what they MEANT to say even if it is strictly "verbatim," there is a gray area we are to instinctively know called, "Transcription clairvoyance, what the dictator meant to say." Hey, they can't have it both ways - if verbatim is what they demand, verbatim is what they get unless that dictator directs me to change what was said all of the creepy stuff stays! I c ...

Crystal-clear Doctor Having To Spell Everything Out.
Mar 18, 2012

I had the very pleasant experience of getting a crystal-clear American doctor speaking perfect English, but he was spelling many ordinary words and medications, which tells me he's probably been having some bad reports coming back.  He didn't sound like a newbie resident, who do tend to spell a lot of things.  It makes me wonder just how bad some of the reports are if this very clear-speaking doctor is having a problem. ...

S/l Stone Fragments For Crystal Graft Analysis
Oct 08, 2014

Hi everyone I am doing a laser lithotripsy and stone extraction.  When the doctor mentions the specimen, it sounds like he is saying Specimen: stone fragments for s/l crystal graft analysis.  I would appreciate any input you may have.  this one is driving me nuts... ...

Vascular: "Holster Crystal Embolization" To The Eye
May 16, 2010

Thanks   ...