A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l craft revision thrombectomy - jj

Posted: Nov 18, 2009

He underwent s/l craft revision thrombectomy and fistulogram.

How about graft? - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
f

Yes. - jj

[ In Reply To ..]
That makes more sense. :) Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Thrombectomy Device
Dec 03, 2009

Haven't heard of this one:  X-TRACTOR thrombectomy device?  "....crossed the occluded area going all the way distal to the posterolateral branch.  Next, using XTRACTOR thrombectomy device" ... Doc is saying is with emphasis making me think it's a brand instrument? anyone?  extrator device? or Xtractor?? ...

Craft Transcription
Nov 30, 2012

Has anyone worked for this company before or know anything about the company? ...

Realitic Thrombectomy"
May 05, 2015

New term for me. ...

Roux-En-Y Revision
Feb 17, 2011

s/l "The Bovie was inked, and a side-to-side jejunojejunostomy was carried out."  I have never heard the Bovie was inked? ...

Bridge Found During Circumcision Revision
Aug 01, 2011

Name of bridge found during circumcision. Sounds like Jamey Miller bridge. Has anyone heard of this? ...

Knee Revision Prosthesis Type + Other ?
Dec 15, 2011

Patient had a total knee arthroplasty.  She has valgus alignment and limb length discrepancy.  Doctor is recommending revision.  He dictates: Our recommendation would be to likely pursue surgical management of the left total knee arthroplasty and revise this from a total knee arthroplasty into a ---------- prosthesis.  She is amenable to this plan especially since she has a valgus malalignment along with a limb length discrepancy of approximately 3 cm. I hear "bad-ock" or ...

IPG Exchange With Revision Of SubQ Pocket
Sep 13, 2013

The doc used *crystal blade* as a fluid during surgery.  I have no idea. ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...