A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l beedamitco porous coated stem - Mae

Posted: Apr 21, 2010

Doing a total hip replacement and can't find this stem.  It sounds phonetically like beetamitco.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

possibly beaded mid coat? - mn

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you think they might be saying "beated mid coat" porous coated stem? Makes no sense to me

Similar Messages:

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

Med-acto-stem?
Jun 02, 2014

Patient has left hip OA: "I put in the final polyethylene for 36 mm inner diameter head to match the 56 cup. A size 2 'med-acto-stem' was then carefully pounded into the femur and once it was fully seated I double checked my rotation, double-checked the axial stability, both of which were fine and ended up using a +4 36 mm ceramic head." TIA ...

Brainstem Or Brain Stem?
Apr 29, 2011

It is 1 or 2 words?  I find data to support both.  The context in which it is used is "brain stem infarction." ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

Corail, Size 11, Coxivera Stem
Feb 28, 2011

Total hip replacement.  Under instrumentation he says: A femoral stem Corail, size 11, "coxivera" stem, press-fit The acetabular components is a Pinnacle cup, size 56 with "Altrex" Im at a loss. =( ...

Operative Report Anthology Stem
Aug 17, 2011

Anthology stem, high offset with a plus 8 occinium head Do you captilize Anthology and Occinium? in all caps like online? ...

OMG Its NOT Brain Stem, Its Freaking Brainstem
Apr 08, 2012

this is ridiculous ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

History Of Dilated Cardiomyopathy Of Unclear Etiology And S/L En-stem-y With Development Of CHF.
Oct 30, 2009

TIA :-) ...

"ANBL00P 0532 " Trial For Stem Cell Transplant. ??
Jun 09, 2011

PT with metastatic neuroblastoma placed on peripheral blood stem cell transplant, as enrolled on the ANBL00P 0532 and randomized to the single transplant arm.  ...

Hip Arthroplasty S/l "Ko-ri" Stem
Nov 10, 2009

s/l "Ko-ri" stem.  Thank you!! ...