A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l acorn retractor in hysterectomy? - thank you

Posted: Jan 27, 2011

nm

yes - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

Hysterectomy Questions
Aug 13, 2010

Hi all.  Any help with these would be greatly appreciated!   EA cisors are in the vagina and in the rectum.   The bladder is separated from the pubic bone by a potential space, the space of Retzius or the retropubic space, which contains the venous plexus of santorini, Cooper’s ligament or the iliopectineal line running along the issupebic remind bilaterally.   Thanks! ...

Hysterectomy With Salpingo
Nov 02, 2010

Help with correct spelling - what sounds like curvenie clamp and heene stitch   ...

Salpa Hysterectomy
Feb 22, 2011

Hi,  the doc says something like salpa hysterectomy.  how do I put it.  please help.   Tx ...

Da Vinci Hysterectomy
Feb 25, 2011

Dr states "the uterus was then amputated over s/l crow cup"  Any ideas.  TIA!!! ...

Vaginal Hysterectomy
Nov 15, 2013

A *hemifixation* stitch was used repeatedly after ligaments were clamped and cut.  I cannot verify.  Thanks! ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...

Total Hysterectomy~Clamps?
Dec 19, 2010

Okay, I can't make out what type of clamp he would be using.   "The uterus was then clamped at the adnexa with large s/l K **"enely" ?? clamps". thanks in advance.   bv ...

Uterus *propulsing (hysterectomy)
Jun 02, 2013

The uterus had been identified and noted to be *____________ at this point (sounds like propulsing). She is performing a laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy and dictating 60 miles an hour.   Any help would be deeply appreciated. I have spent an enormous amount of time on this and now cannot get my line counts in for pay.   Thanks in advance!! ...

Hysterectomy - S/l Gammage, Douching, Or Intercourse
Aug 10, 2010

Discharge instructions following vaginal surgery - "Nothing per vagina including s/l gammage, douching, or intercourse. ...

Hysterectomy With Something That Sounds Like Gustick Speculum
May 02, 2013

hysterectomy with something that sounds like Gustick speculum.  Thanks.  ...

Hysterectomy- Panicele Or Fanicele Incision Site?
Feb 17, 2010

Patient has itching around the incision site of her hysterctomy-sounds like low panicele or low fanicele? Any ideas? ...

Hysterectomy - An Opening Was Made In The Mid (??) 2 Heaney Clamps
Aug 04, 2011

Just cannot hear this...    an opening was made in the mid(????)  2 Heaney clamps were placed on each tube ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

Blank Sonic Device In Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Oct 28, 2013

working on a laparoscopic hysterectomy. It sounds like he is saying serosonic device.  looking at all the old reports it is Sonicision device.  BUT he is NOT saying that.  When I listened to the old report just to see if he just does not pronounce it correctingly, I hear the Sonicision in that report.  In my report, he is clearly saying ____ sonic device.  not harmonic.  not sonicision. The ____ sonic device was used to take down the fallopian tubes, then the Gyru ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Bowers Retractor?
Dec 09, 2009

Is there a such thing as a Bower retractor or Bowers retractor or something along those lines used for oral maxillofacial surgery? ...

Sorell Retractor???
Dec 09, 2009

The doctor thinks it is spelled Sorell, but I cannot find any documentation for this or similar spellings.  Stedmans only has Sewell as the closest thing.  This is a hip arthroplasty.  Thanks. ...

S/l Closhinger Retractor
Jan 26, 2010

inserted through the right lateral port placed under the liver edge....(Used during bypass surgery procedure) ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

Ritz Retractor
Dec 16, 2010

Ritz? retractor used during ileostomy takedown? ...

S/l Ruhl Retractor
Dec 25, 2010

Cardiac procedure.  Doc spells "Ruhl" retractor, but I can't verify it.  Thanks in advance! ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

Aufricht Retractor
Mar 25, 2011

Has anyone heard of a surgeon using an Aufricht retractor in CTS?  Thanks! ...

Ladyfinger Retractor - SM
Dec 14, 2011

The site "Instrument Guru" lists it as "Lady Finger" and says it's the same as a Richardson.  A query on The Great Dictator (about another subject) shows it written "ladyfinger".  It sounds pretty clear just can't find a solid reference.  Anyone know this one and able to give a reliable source?  Thanks.  ...

Skin Retractor?
Sep 07, 2012

Anyone know this type of skin retractor for excising a lipoma from chest wall?  It s/l sins or possibly a-sins. Thank you! The skin was retracted using ___ and then later with army-navy, and the lipoma was dissected free from the surrounding structures using blunt dissection and cautery.   ...

A Type Of Retractor
Dec 13, 2012

Sounds like "colotype or color type retractor".  This is a new one for me.  You would think after 18 years in the biz, you would have heard it all. LOL! ...

Type Of Retractor
Jan 29, 2013

type of anal retractor, sounds like gel pass ...

Woody Retractor??
Jul 29, 2014

I'm typing a total hip arthroplasty and he is saying what sounds like a "woody retractor."  Has anyone ever heard of this?  It's pretty clear, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks! ...

S/l Logner Retractor
Aug 05, 2014

Please help...s/l Logner retractor placed in the posterior aspect of the acetabulum. Transcribing total hip replacement and can't find this type of retractor. Thanks ...