A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hysterectomy- panicele or fanicele incision site? - Mary

Posted: Feb 17, 2010

Patient has itching around the incision site of her hysterctomy-sounds like low panicele or low fanicele? Any ideas?

Hysterectomy - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly pfannenstiel incision?

Pfannenstiel incision - it is capitalized

[ In Reply To ..]
Named for German gynecologist - Hermann Johannes Pfannenstiel

Similar Messages:

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...

Hysterectomy Questions
Aug 13, 2010

Hi all.  Any help with these would be greatly appreciated!   EA cisors are in the vagina and in the rectum.   The bladder is separated from the pubic bone by a potential space, the space of Retzius or the retropubic space, which contains the venous plexus of santorini, Cooper’s ligament or the iliopectineal line running along the issupebic remind bilaterally.   Thanks! ...

Hysterectomy With Salpingo
Nov 02, 2010

Help with correct spelling - what sounds like curvenie clamp and heene stitch   ...

Salpa Hysterectomy
Feb 22, 2011

Hi,  the doc says something like salpa hysterectomy.  how do I put it.  please help.   Tx ...

Da Vinci Hysterectomy
Feb 25, 2011

Dr states "the uterus was then amputated over s/l crow cup"  Any ideas.  TIA!!! ...

Vaginal Hysterectomy
Nov 15, 2013

A *hemifixation* stitch was used repeatedly after ligaments were clamped and cut.  I cannot verify.  Thanks! ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...

Total Hysterectomy~Clamps?
Dec 19, 2010

Okay, I can't make out what type of clamp he would be using.   "The uterus was then clamped at the adnexa with large s/l K **"enely" ?? clamps". thanks in advance.   bv ...

S/l Acorn Retractor In Hysterectomy?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...

Uterus *propulsing (hysterectomy)
Jun 02, 2013

The uterus had been identified and noted to be *____________ at this point (sounds like propulsing). She is performing a laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy and dictating 60 miles an hour.   Any help would be deeply appreciated. I have spent an enormous amount of time on this and now cannot get my line counts in for pay.   Thanks in advance!! ...

Hysterectomy - S/l Gammage, Douching, Or Intercourse
Aug 10, 2010

Discharge instructions following vaginal surgery - "Nothing per vagina including s/l gammage, douching, or intercourse. ...

Hysterectomy With Something That Sounds Like Gustick Speculum
May 02, 2013

hysterectomy with something that sounds like Gustick speculum.  Thanks.  ...

Hysterectomy - An Opening Was Made In The Mid (??) 2 Heaney Clamps
Aug 04, 2011

Just cannot hear this...    an opening was made in the mid(????)  2 Heaney clamps were placed on each tube ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

Blank Sonic Device In Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Oct 28, 2013

working on a laparoscopic hysterectomy. It sounds like he is saying serosonic device.  looking at all the old reports it is Sonicision device.  BUT he is NOT saying that.  When I listened to the old report just to see if he just does not pronounce it correctingly, I hear the Sonicision in that report.  In my report, he is clearly saying ____ sonic device.  not harmonic.  not sonicision. The ____ sonic device was used to take down the fallopian tubes, then the Gyru ...

Incision
Jan 10, 2010

Question: The dictator reads "A curvilinear incision was then made from the coracoacromial process and s/l figured to the clavicle and the acromion and carried distally to the curvilinear fashion.  I know that figured is not right but I cannot imagine what it might be.  Thanks in advance for any help! ...

?? Incision
Mar 17, 2011

My question is about what kind of incision the Dr. is saying. Context: "Examination of the left shoulder reveals the arthroscopic portal has healed along with (superry) incision which is approximately 2 inches, which is healing nicely as well. " What kind of incision??? Sounds like Sue Perry. Appreciate any tips. Thanks! :) ...

Uterine Incision Was J-ed????
Oct 13, 2009

Used this term twice, I know he meant J-shaped, but verbatum account.  Any suggestions? ...

Surgical Incision
Aug 31, 2010

Type of incision for sigmoidectomy and rectopexy - sounds like fantaseal. ...

Incision And Drainage
Jan 13, 2011

Pulsavac irrigation with TAZ? Is TAZ correct? ...

Parascopal Incision
Feb 07, 2011

performed a parascopal (or periscopal) incision over the dorsum of the hand. ...

Awelty Incision ?
Oct 11, 2012

Fairly clear sounding.   Back surgery . Thanks! ...

S/l Cats-eye Incision
Jun 05, 2013

A s/lcats-eye incision was made.   Any help is appreciated :) ...

Shugart Incision
Sep 21, 2014

Twice in the report it sounds like a Shugart incision, but I cannot find anything similar.  The sentence reads - It was necessary to make a _____ incision in order to deliver the uterus. Has anyone ever heard of this? Thanks. ...

Lenticular Incision?
Apr 28, 2015

Brunner Or Bruner Incision?
Oct 17, 2010

Sterile prep and drape was then performed and s/l Bruner/Brunner incisions were marked on the left middle finger.  Thanks in advance! ...

Brunner Or Bruner Incision????
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone know which to use, Brunner or Bruner incision.  I looked them both up and it says both are correct.  I am doing a hand surgery. ...

Lake Into River Incision?
May 11, 2011

The skin tag was excised and a _______ incision was made and it to incorporate the anal fissure anteriorly... It sounds exactly lake into river.  I cannot find anything except all the lakes and rivers in the country. ...

Gowing Nasal Incision
Aug 16, 2012

Duing nasoseptoplasty and gabella resection, dr states "A gowing? incision was made." ...