A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

robot-assisted prostatectomy - TP

Posted: Nov 18, 2011

Has anyone heard of an instrument that s/l "ENSHEAR" (very clear -- not Endoshear). 

Thanks!

you really need to give the full sentence - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Sorry ... here it is - TP

[ In Reply To ..]
The lateral wings on the base of the prostate were transected with the _________________. This dissection was carried down to the apex using _________________.

EndoShear - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Laser Prostatectomy S/l "Everest" Laser Prostatectomy TIA Nm
Oct 26, 2009

n/m ...

Robot MT
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone else feel like a robot? I am asking because I am so stressed out. I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week and could not tell you the last time I had a full weekend, or day off. I am so burned out that it is not funny. I find myself getting foggy headed and can't even listen any more which makes me go back over my work. I was told today that more work is coming and I need to be ready. I never complain about work and don't turn it down because I could really use the money. On the ot ...

Lecturing Robot
Aug 24, 2011

Jeez what an EXHAUSTING call!  Called tech support as had dowloaded "cool timer" to try "destiny isn't free's" great idea and it was not compatible with my PC and was causing lagging and slowing so had to uninstall it.   Will just use an alarm clock as the 1/2 hr. segments idea is a great one.  Anyway, this robotic voice answered the call, asked me for my number and then lectured me about installing this program.  I had to fight to speak in a normal human tone ...

Robot Message
Jul 09, 2012

Why get so bent out of shape? Simply call the number posted on the MM website and ask to be removed. With all the acqusitions lately it's hard to keep track. I cam eon with EMT and wass till receiving recruting calls because I had applied with MQ years ago. Relax, pick up the phone and ask to be removed. Although annoying there is nothing "illegal" about these calls. ...

Interview At Assisted Living Facility For MT
Nov 19, 2014

I live in a very rural community, 1-1/2 hours from any larger city.  When I moved here, I thought I could work from anywhere.  I have been looking for a job for 2 years, but there has been no need for someone with my MT experience, and age discrimination is definitely alive and well.  I have an interview set up for tomorrow at a local assisted living facility/nursing home for full-time MT. I certainly have no problem demonstrating my expertise and ability to perform thi ...

Pt Had A "daVinci" Robotic Nerve-sparing Prostatectomy
Mar 25, 2012

space or no space? ...

How Would You Type....the Wound Was "VAC'd"  As In It Had Vacuum Assisted Closure
Sep 08, 2010

the wound was "VAC'd"  as in it had vacuum assisted closure.  This is a verbatim account, so I have to put as he dictates, but not sure how to type it.  is VAC'd correct? ...

Ortho Question - "x 6 Assisted" IMN Fixation?
Dec 10, 2010

Dictated:  "The patient is status post (s/l X slash 6 assisted) IMN in October." I know of IMN fixation, but I can't figure out the X/6 or X-6 before it.  I don't think she means times 6.  Any thoughts? ...